Question 13 - How Much Do You Charge?
Our fees are generally agreed to in adavance as part of our fixed price agreements. That way you don't get any fee surprises and the packages are tailored to your business needs.
Our fees vary based on the quality of your records and data file plus in some cases, your volume of transactions. Having said that, we want to be your accountant not your bookkeeper and our mission is to help you minimise the cost of compliance. We are an advocates for cloud accounting solutions and work with a number of different programs including MYOB, Xero, Reckon and Cashflow Manager.
We also accept a number of payment methods for your convenience.
Our clients keep telling us we provide exceptional value for money and please feel free to contact our office to discuss our pricing how we can tailor a package to meet your business needs.
OTHER QUESTIONS IN THIS SERIES:
- What Steps are Involved in Starting a Business?
- Do I Have to Register for GST?
- What Tax Records Do I Need to Keep for My Business?
- What Is a Business Activity Statement?
- What’s the Difference Between an ABN and an ACN?
- Do I have to include GST on my Invoices?
- What Software do You Recommend for My Start-Up Business?
- How Much Tax Do I Pay?
- Can I Claim my Motor Vehicle Expenses?
- What Do I Need to Do When I Employ My First employee?
- Whats The Most Appropriate Tax Structure For My Business?
- Are You Small Business Experts?
- How Do I Change Accountants?